Enhanced Physical Therapy is considered an essential healthcare provider. We are open and caring for new patients. Physical therapy can reduce the burden on emergency departments and medical clinic offices by keeping people healthy and active. We can reduce pain, improve function, and return our patients to life they want to be living.
- Healthcare, including clinics, ARE considered essential businesses; physical therapy falls into this category.
- The social distancing of 10 or fewer individuals does NOT include staff in a place of business.
Here are some of the changes we have made to help keep patients safe:
- All therapists are wearing masks and gloves.
- We are now offering telehealth services to provide in-home PT.
- We have adjusted patient schedules to limit the number of people in the clinic.
- We implemented a screening process for every patient prior to treatment.
- We have a screening process for employees which began in March, including daily temperature readings.
- We continue to provide our employees with guidance on CDC’s recommendations.
- We have always maintained the highest level of cleanliness but have increased emphasis on our cleaning policies and procedures. This includes disinfecting surfaces patients come into contact with.